With Heritage Rewards Checking, you get a WHOLE LOT more! Earn 0.70% APY* on your Rewards Checking balance and get ATM fees refunded to your account every monthly qualification cycle! Usually the best deal you'll find is a free account with that lets you write checks -- We're changing that with Rewards Checking, the free account that pays you back.
Reward yourself with an incredible 0.70% APY* and unlimited ATM fee refunds**!
To receive our Reward Interest rate and ATM fee refunds:
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and clear per monthly qualification cycle
- Have one Automatic Payment (ACH) or Direct Deposit post and clear per monthly qualification cycle
- Receive e-Statements instead of paper statements
- Access Online Banking once per monthly qualification cycle
If for some reason you don't qualify one cycle, don't worry -- you still get a great free checking account and earn our base rate of interest. And you can always get the rewards benefits back the next qualification cycle!
Experience the difference with this amazing checking account.
- 0.70% APY* on balances up to $25,000
- 0.50% APY* on balances over $25,000
- 0.25% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Unlimited ATM fee refunds**
- No minimum balance
- No monthly Fees
- Unlimited check writing
- Free no-fee Heritage Debit Card
- Free Heritage Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Free e-Statements
- Free Heritage Toll-Free Banking
- Direct Deposit available
- FDIC Insured
- Minimum of $50 to open your account
Terms and conditions subject to change at any time
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY) accurate as of 5/2/2013. Minimum of $50 deposit to open account. Rate tiers are as follows: 0.70% APY applies to balances of $0.01 ‐ $25,000 and 0.50% APY applies to balances over $25,000. if qualifications are met each qualification cycle. 0.25% APY applies to all balances if qualifications are not met. All balances will earn 0.50% APY to 0.70% APY as long as qualifications are met. Rates may change after the account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. Debit card purchase means any PIN or signature based transaction performed at any location other than an ATM. Qualifying transactions must post and clear to the account during the monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date the transaction was made to post to an account. Intra‐bank transfers do not count as qualifying transactions. Available to personal accounts only. Limit one account per social security number. **ATM fee refunds provided only if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle.
- More Info
What is a cycle?
A cycle is the time period during which your activities will be accumulated to determine that you qualify to receive the rewards.
This time period begins on the last business day of the month and ends the day before the last business day of the next month. For example, the September, 2010 cycle began on August 31, 2010 and ended on September 29, 2010.
What happens if Qualifications are not satisfied for a cycle?
- You will earn 0.25% Annual Percentage Yield on your free Heritage Rewards checking balance.
- ATM fees are not reimbursed.
- You will receive the Rewards for your first cycle, even if the qualifications are not met.
- Terms and conditions subject to change at any time.