No one can predict the future, but you can start ensuring a brighter retirement by investing in an IRA from Heritage Community Bank.
Take advantage of possible tax benefits and other smart financial strategies that make the most of your money. Our knowledgeable staff can help make sure you set up the IRA that's just right for you.
- Competitive interest rates
- Terms from 90 days to 60 months
- Many types of IRA available
- Possible tax advantages
- FDIC Insured up to $250,000
- Minimum $500 to open your IRA account
- Coverdell Education Savings
- Contribute up to $2,000 a year for a designated beneficiary under age 18 (older if he/she is a special needs beneficiary)
- Contributions are not tax deductible
- Distributions and earnings are tax free if the funds are used for qualified higher-education expenses (consult your tax advisor)
- Other limitations may apply